Apple’s Engineering Technology Camp (ETC)
High School opportunity for sophomores and juniors with Apple:
Apple’s Engineering Technology Camp (ETC) is a unique opportunity to learn from Apple engineers. Over the four-week period, you’ll experience a variety of interactive activities to gain insight into the world of hardware engineering. You’ll be placed in small teams and work collaboratively to identify creative solutions to an engineering design challenge. Each student will have a dedicated mentor to help guide in the process.
- Currently a sophomore or junior in high school.
- A strong interest in mathematics and physics.
- Some building or fabrication experience is a plus because the camp is hands-on.
- An interest in building tools and finding creative solutions.
- A deep curiosity about how things work.
Monday, July 11, to Friday, August 5, 2016 (four weeks)
Apple’s Cupertino headquarters
There will be no cost to students for attending the ETC. Apple will cover the transportation costs to and from Apple at the beginning and end of the camp. Housing, meals, and daily transportation will be provided by Apple.
IMPORTANT –> Deadline date for submissions:
Friday, February 5, 2016
When you’ll hear back:
Students will hear back regarding the status of their submission the first week of March 2016.
Apply: Summer 2016 ETC Application
FAQ: Engineering Technology Camp FAQ