Co-Ed | Weeklong | Programming, Game Design, Apps, Robotics, Web Design, Film, Photography, and More
Our summer computer camps for kids, pre-teens, and teens are segmented by course and age. Teens will study, socialize and eat with other teens, but may be in the vicinity of younger students during lab time. Yes, we’re a tech camp, but we do not sit in front of digital devices all day. We provide a well-balanced, fun summer camp experience that is age-appropriate for kids, pre-teens, and teens. Imagine a small group learning environment where the curriculum is tailored to you. A place where you build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in intimate clusters of just 8 students maximum per instructor, and collaborate with new friends.
You’ll gain confidence, explore a unique college campus, and get a taste of the collegiate experience. This isn’t just camp. It’s a portal to a fulfilling future, in college and beyond. Kids camps and teen camps encompass courses in programming with Java™, C++, Python™, Scratch, and more, app development with iPhone® and Android™, Minecraft, modding, FPS and RPG game design, robotics engineering with VEX® and LEGO®, 3D modeling & animation, filmmaking, photography, and web design. Course offerings vary by site. View courses at this location. Beginner or advanced, you’ll get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors. Do something big this summer!
Enrollment for our 2016 summer camp season begins on November 1, 2015
Place in pricing for the ID Tech Camp and Alexa Café which is on the brochure (see brochure email)
The Scholarship Program Application period is from January 5, 2016 through March 4, 2016. All applications must be submitted by 11:59pm PT, March 4, 2016. All decisions will be communicated via email by April 2016.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must complete an online application, as well as provide a two-page tax summary from one of the last two years. A link to the online application will be available on this page on January 5, 2016.
Things to Keep in Mind:
- Limited aid is available.
- An application is not a guarantee of tuition assistance.
- Scholarships will cover one week of Day Camp at any of our iD Tech Camps locations.
- Lunch or upgrades to Overnight Camp are not included or paid by iD Tech. The applicant can choose to pay for lunch or upgrade to Overnight Camp if desired.
- Scholarships are not available for iD Tech Mini, iD Programming Academy, iD Game Design & Development Academy, iD Spring Break Camp, or Tech Rocket.
- iD Tech is dedicated to equal opportunity education.
- iD Tech awards limited scholarships based on financial need.
- Applications must be completed and submitted online, along with the parent/guardian’s tax return from one of the last two years. If your family is not eligible to file your taxes, documentation from a federal, state/province, or local agency must be submitted to prove your income. Financial status information is needed to qualify. Applications submitted without this information will not be considered.
Important: Registering for our 2016 season before your application is approved or denied will void your scholarship application.