Position Title: Service Coordinator Assistant Intern
Date Posted: January 22, 2018
Job Location: TSG Networks, El Cerrito CA
Hourly Rate: $11.00
Time Commitment: 120 hours (Weekly Hours TBD)
Number of Positions Open: 1 position
Duration: 120 Hours
Deadline to Apply: Friday, February 2, 2018
Company Information: TechFutures is a privately funded technology training program of the Whittier Educational Foundation. The goal of the three-year program is to provide advanced Internet applications training for high school youth to help them pursue technology related careers upon graduation from high school. Occasionally TechFutures also has the opportunity to employ students in paid positions that enhance their classroom learning.
Position Description: TSG Networks is a small I.T. service provider that helps organizations develop and implement cost-effective and efficient solutions in order to help clients automate their business infrastructure. The position will call for a student to help us with helpdesk support which will include working with vendors and clients, maintaining our service database, creating documents in Microsoft Visio and speaking with individuals over the phone. The student will need to be detailed oriented, possess the ability to proof read service tickets and work with service database.
- Detailed Oriented
- Ability to work autonomously
- Effective communication skills, both with staff and client
- Willingness to take direction and learn new skills
- Answer phones, Microsoft Visio experience a plus
- Data entry in Service Data Base and Exchange data base
- Proof Read Service Tickets
- Create Diagrams in Microsoft Visio
- Attend Technical Team planning and project management sessions
- Work Directly with Vendors and Clients
Apply: Send resumé & cover letter to Chris Merrida: firstname.lastname@example.org. Address documents to Gloria Burt – Founder of TSG Networks.