PG&E has a wide range of scholarships to help the next generation of Californians succeed and
innovate in both STEM-based and other disciplines.
There are more than 200 scholarships available in 2018. These STEM-focused or Employee
Resource Group-sponsored scholarships range from $1,000 to $10,000.
Look through the list and apply for any — or all — of the grants that you would like to pursue:
- Click on the “apply now” button on the Better Together STEM Scholarship and/or the suite of PG&E Employee Resource Group Scholarships
- Enter the information on the application
- Select the specific grants you are applying for from the list
Applicants for ALL of the scholarships listed must:
- Be a high school senior or graduate, have received GED certification or be a postsecondary undergraduate student. Veterans and adults returning to school are encouraged to apply
- Primary residence is a PG&E customer in California at the time of application
- Plan to enroll full-time in an accredited college or university in California
Accepting submissions from: December 1, 2017–February 5, 2018.
Recipients will be notified by May 2018.